on 8 January 2012
My 4 year old daughter had seen this advertised and was desperate for this for Christmas, and so I bought it although I could tell it was overpriced and of limited potential. She loves it, but I think it is feeble in terms of only having 3 small areas for colour change, one of which (yellow on flesh) hardly shows up at all. More of the hair could change and there could be more colour change patches on her , e.g on her arms or clothing. She enjoys playing with it in the bath, and even her 8 year old brother secretly loves making the colour change. I am worried that if she brushes the hair too vigorously it will not last long - but its been fine so far. In a sane world it would cost under £10.
on 25 December 2011
My 4 year old daughter asked for this after seeing it advertised on tv. Product is as described where my daughter enjoys brushing her hair and the changing colour in Dora's hair and her cheeks. The only negative is that there is a little bit of hair loss from the product.
on 13 May 2013
As indicated in the headline, i was prompted to use it in the bathroom while i was shampooing her hair, and it very much worked not to cry! cute, same as in the picture, Dora is not my cup of tea, but very well my daughter's! what can u do?!
on 28 February 2012
Kids love this dora doll, she gets her hair washed everyday in the bath. good quality item. and good size, bigger than i thought it would be.
on 1 December 2011
My littl girl loves her Dora!! It sticks well to the inside of the bath, and my daughter likes washing her hair and face.
on 13 April 2013
My girls love Dora and this doll is perfect choice for a child who wants to be a hairdresser.
After washing hair stay in a good condition, very good quality doll, good size, sticks well. A lot of fun.
I recomend this doll
on 7 April 2013
Great toy for a toddler as its hard to find new bath tits as they get older, she enjoyed the hair and face changing colour, also bought it for a friend whose little one also enjoyed playing without, great for encouraging hair washing
on 8 August 2014
Hours of fun for my girls in the bath. After some weeks/month of regular usage the attachment becomes less brilliant. However, this is a nice bath toy. It would make a good gift for a little friend or family member, something a bit different if you are looking for a child that has lots of 'dry land' toys. Overall it is very good value for money.
on 26 January 2014
This was bought as a gift for my friends daughter. My own daughter has one and loves it. To very happy girls.
on 15 November 2013
AS this is a Christmas gift I am unable to give a positive review, but sure my granddaughter will love this