on 7 March 2014
The song is absolutely beautiful and makes me feel safe,relaxed and happy. I love just listening to this when things are just getting too much and 100% time calms me and let's me begin to relax again.
on 16 December 2015
This is my favorite Aerosmith song of all time. A beautiful song. Hit the mark in the movie but even if you have no intension of watching the movie I defy anyone to not like this song.
on 15 April 2011
Great track, which I had forgotten, but having heard it on a tv music channel, I decide I had to add it to my Ipod. It is certainly one of Aerosmith's best.
on 14 May 2013
Sound track from Armageddon.
Brilliant and very emotional
I would recommend this to everyone.
you Just have to sing along
on 3 March 2013
This is a great track, I was lucky enough to see Aerosmith live in New Orleans last December 2012, sadly they didn't play this track!
on 24 August 2013
I would recommend this product to everyone who has ears and a heart. Weather youv'e seen the film or not this is a legendary track.
on 16 May 2013
A fabulous song that really pulls on the heart strings performed with great depth by the great American rock band Aerosmith.
on 13 March 2013
Great song I'm not into hard rock what this band are famous for! This song is a lovely ballad, well worth listening to
on 11 March 2014
What a superb song. A superb classic track from Steve Tyler and co. No music collection can be complete without this.
on 4 September 2013
Absolute favourite have always loved this song. Makes me cry every time so could not resist - on all my playlists.