Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 9 February 2014
My 3 year old twins and 5 year old loved this book. It is very american using words like 'recess' and saluting the american flag in the morning, but the boys still laughed their way through the story.
on 2 May 2014
Great short story and fab pictures. Does use American phrases so these may need to be explained depending on the audience.
on 18 October 2013
A great book for children to read/be read to with plenty of rhyming text. Lots of laugh-out loud text which made me and my daughter giggle for ages and kept reciting to each other. So good that we have recommended it to our school as it's very easy to relate to. If you've got children in school/nursery then it really is a must-read book as it will have you laughing all the way to the school gate! Very funny.
I think that this is a great way to get the children to use the use of reading a book. And it will be a great way to get children to be a great illustrator when they grow up to be a adult. And what I think would be a great idea if you put a bit of funny and new comment in it about the teacher as if a child was to be thinking that the teacher is crazy about the other side of the class laughing.
on 8 October 2013
My granddaughter who is four years old found this really amusing and loved the word play. The reason I give it four stars is because it is American in origin and I prefer a British slant. Words such as 'recess' and saluting the American flag at the beginning of the school day is alien to children in this country. Otherwise a fun book.
on 14 December 2013
As a picture book, the print was far too small to be read on a tablet, and the pages weren't pan and scan, so it wasn't possible to even see all of the images at times. The story was brilliant - in a different format I would love it, but as an e-book on a tablet it wasn't up to much, sadly.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 October 2013
This is nice story and some of the silly things Mrs Millie says are quite funny but it is American so some of the concepts are lost on my 3 year old (such as saluting the flag or 'recess' time). Unfortunately I'll be sending this back for a refund as it's just not appropriate for me.
on 17 April 2014
bought this for very little price for my grandsons. they can read this on my kindle when they arrive over the weekend. great product,and instead of always playing computer games they will love this book....excellent i love it and they will too. happy customer.
on 14 October 2013
The grand kids have not seen it yet but I loved reading it first. Brought a smile to my face as grand kids love correcting us when we say silly things. (On purpose of course). Pictures are really well done & colourful. I know the grand kids will love it.
VINE VOICEon 25 November 2013
This is a good book with lots of rhyme for you to look. The text and pictures are very bright and clear and children will love putting on the right rhyme. It is a fun story and the children I work with love it. This is a good addition to any book case.