on 27 June 2011
I was surprise how fast these are (as for beginner of course) but still have great control and good spin. I am not really beginner but did not play for last 10 years and would highly recommend this bat for intermediate players that prefer attacking style, great value for money.
on 13 January 2010
I purchased this paddle with little knowledge of table tennis bats but went with the reviews posted on Amazons site & i was not dissapointed with what i received. I have played with the paddle for about a month now & its great, what can i say, it does everthing its should do, its well built & just the right weight, good ball control & spin can be produced without being much of an expert, which im not!

Well done to Amazon for its great servce once again, five stars all round..
on 24 June 2009
Nice bat best I could find for this money, good balance and a good price from Amazon
on 20 January 2012
Very pleased with his table tennis bat, but will know more about how good it is when I play on Monday. Compared with other bats of the same price this one seems excellent value and far superior. It arrived promptly today much earlier than I anticipated. Donic Schildkrot Syed 600 Table Tennis Bat Thanks for such a prompt service.
on 21 February 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband who is getting into table tennis at work.

At first he was really pleased, then they bought better company bats, which apparently are a lot better as this bat is quite slow and once you get better this really makes a difference - apparently....
on 17 August 2012
I have just started playing table tennis and decided to buy a racket. I wanted something light and something that generates lots of spin and I have to say that I am not dissapointed! This racket is great and is very light and easy to use. It arrived with no damage at all and I was very pleased with it. Hopefully the racket will last me a long time and I look forward to using it. I have just started playing in competitions and I have won the majority of my games. I really love this bat and I would recommend it to all abilities. Welldone Amazon!

By 11 year old, The Demon.
on 14 March 2012
This is a comfortable, lightweight budget bat, which seems well made. As someone returning to table tennis after many years I chose this mainly on price and at 7 pounds it was excellent value. I can't say it has improved my game but I don't think any bat will do that.
on 5 April 2013
We started playing Ping Pong last year, and wanted to up the game a bit so bought this bat and another one. It is good and gives much more control over the ball. However the other one is better, so I have given this one to my husband who is a better player.
on 15 January 2013
This is the third paddle I have purchased since starting 12 months ago, this one is actually the cheapest of the 3 but I feel is the best. Great weight, feels very balanced and of much better build quality than previous paddles. Handle is comfortable and easy to grip. Very happy.
on 17 December 2012
I bought this racket for a league at work - having been absent from the game for 12 years since uni.
Good quality product - good spin, pretty sticky/gummy rubbers. The sponge and rubber is pretty thick making it a bit more difficult to control the ball. BE PREPARED FOR YOUR GAME TO DROP A NOTCH if you are upgrading from a cr@p bat...as this bat will deliver decent spin and requires a bit more skill. BUT DO NOT WORRY, once you play a few times and get used to it, you will start hitting overhands at full power and the ball will dip just like on those crazy Chinese table tennis clips on youtube! Bat is on the heavy side (heavy head) - initially it may seem problematic, but I got used to this v quickly. Perhaps you lose a bit of agility but you certainly make up with the smashes! Crashed out of the competition in the QF but good job... For the price, this is a good product - but it is not a custom built bat perfectly tailored for your game if you are pro!