Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 8 January 2013
I remember loving Donald Duck's run ins with the chipmunks and thought my kids would love them too. I was right, my 2-year-old boy was gripped and actually laughing out loud! I'm so pleased too because I wanted to get away from the Disney Princess stuff my older 4-yr-old daughter is drawn to. Finally, this is something they can both enjoy together. I now find them role-playing as Chip and Dale, unfortunately, I'm often required to join is as Donald.
VINE VOICEon 28 April 2015
This 2012 compilation from Walt Disney Studios, and featuring editing by Walt Disney himself, treats us to 10 golden-era animations from the 1940s.

Centred around Donald Duck and friends, we are treated to wintery fun in 5 minute cartoons alongside the likes of the fantastically cantankerous Donald, happy-go-lucky Mickey Mouse, loveable oaf Goofy and the feisty trouble makers Chip and Dale.

You can't go wrong with this - innocent, wacky and passionate animation from an era long forgotten that shows just how much effort went into making cartoons and characters that last a lifetime and appeal to all generations, young and old, and will continue to do so.
on 19 December 2012
Now: the episodes are great, five-star (they are the classic ones). The video quality is great, five-star. However, the DVD title is deceptive: Donald Duck? No, it is mostly Mickey Mouse, Chip & Dale and, yes, Donald Duck too. And, what about Christmas? It is not: the DVD is a collection of episodes that are about snow and winter but often not about Christmas at all.
on 10 December 2015
Received this morning and my two year old has just finished watching it and it's gone straight back on! Although not every cartoon is overly Christmassy in a sense that they're not all on about Christmas day, the old school animation is absolutely fmagical to watch and it's a snuggle under blankets with a hot chocolate and mince pie kind of dvd. Highly recommended to the young and old!
on 9 December 2012
Purchased this DVD for this my 5 year son who loves the old style Donald Duck and Chip and Dale. He really enjoyed every episode and laughed so much.
on 17 January 2016
I bought this DVD as a family gift for Christmas. The DVD is great - it includes several old Disney classic episodes which greatly reminded me of my own childhood.
My daughter is now also a fan of Chip'n'Dale and Donald Duck!
on 24 March 2015
Disney needs no introduction, I find that they are capable of bringing out the child in all of us :-) good clean fun and very enjoyable, and one of my fav times of year :-)
on 13 January 2013
Its nostalgia time with Walt Disney! Great Cartoons perfect to (re) watch on a chilly afternoon in winter heating pop-corns.
on 19 August 2013
As always funny and beautiful stories. If you are a fan of Disney Christmas collections that is your must have one.
on 26 July 2013
I bought this for a friends children, they love it. It is just what i was looking for. Happy shopper.