on 13 February 2014
I received a free copy of this ebook in exchange for a review.
I have read zombie apocalypse stories and I have read a lot of vampire romance stories, but never have I read a book that combines the two so effectively.
The characters are believable and sympathetic and their adventures are compelling and thrilling.
Once I'd started, I couldn't put it down... until my poor kindle protested that it needed a recharge and I realised that it was four o'clock in the morning.
Highly recommended...
on 27 July 2014
3.5 stars. This story is essentially a mash-up of the Passage books with some zombies thrown in. It's not a bad combination - the characters are likeable, the story is engaging enough to keep you reading. It's a tad far-fetched and the villains are a little one-dimensional, but it's also a fine beach book.
on 14 October 2014
Brilliant strong believable characters. story line well thoughtout fantastic combination of two geners vampires and zombies. if you are looking for something different read this. i cant recommend it enough.....hurry along sequel please!
on 1 June 2014
Something a bit different from the usual zombie/vampire stories. Kept my attention all the way through.
Would like to see a follow up .