Size: LargeChange

on 14 December 2013
These are very well made from lovely material, with great style. Once you have the right size, the fit is incredibly well tailored and shaped; giving a much welcomed flattering look. I am a 32 waist with toned legs (but nowhere near like the model). I normally take a small which indicates sizing 30-32". This would suggest a L in these boxer briefs. As it turns out an M fits perfectly, whilst the L is fine on the waist but a little loose in the leg. If you have legs like tree trunks or even a noticeable amount of muscle then go for the L, unless you like a little tightness in the leg which may well ease off with wear. Otherwise I think the average 32" waist man will find the M fits amazingly and flatteringly well.

It was worth the process of finding this out for myself. The boxer briefs are now my favourites and the seller is lovely to deal with. I will buy more and would not hesitate to recommend them to all. Dispatch is extremely quick, (even given the Christmas post) and as I said the service is 1st class.
on 17 September 2013
I have now bought my tenth pair, excellent quality, feel and looks great. Never looses the elasticity after many washes. Dominik designs look great and they always feel good on. 100% satisfaction.
on 19 August 2013
Really love the fit and the vibrant colours in this range of pants. I have already re-ordered more and shall properly order for sometime to come.
on 19 December 2014
The quality seems fine, hence the lone star.
The fit is atrocious, I bought 3 different styles
based on their measurements. One style is
baggy, another is ridiculously cut and this
style has a lot in common with the baggies
I wore as a ten year old. Of course I can't
return them so that's twenty quid down the
drain (well maybe seventeen if I use them
for washing the car. Never again.
on 28 September 2013
Amazing fit. Fantastic support and lift! Quality is very good for the price. And they make your bum look amazing!
on 15 June 2013
Great underwear. The pouch at the front and seam at the back make it more contoured for a better fit. I have bought 3 pairs already. The quality is as good as pairs you pay two or three times the amount for in the High Street. Excellent stuff. Wash well too.
on 30 May 2013
If you train your legs you will already know the problems you get with underwear rolling up your thigh! These look good adn stop the roll problem but could do with a little more package room (I am average).
on 17 February 2014
The stitching cuts across the backside in a strange place so when I wear them I can constantly feel it pressing into my skin, which makes me constantly want to adjust them to reposition the seam.
on 12 December 2012
These are comfortable and look good. Pity not in other colours. Not bad for the price. Might get some more if the price stays the same!
on 16 December 2015
I thought I would have loved them, but I must be me!! I'm left with what I can only described as a flap which is very annoying, sorry.