Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£14.99|
Save £0.75 (5%)
Dolphin Mysteries: Unlocking the Secrets of Communication Kindle Edition
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
There was no mention of the dolphins ability to stun prey with their sonar, nor any information disproving it.
The style of interweaving comments was more distracting and not helpful, since even the photograph had no means of distinguishing them as indiviuals.
Overall this book was a disappointment. No mystery--except--, perhaps some of the more bizarre doings of Lilly and why was it published with that title?
In it, the latest science on dolphin behavior and discoveries regarding dolphin intelligence are explored and updated, along with marvelous anecdotes from professionals with years of valuable experience in the field. The insights gleaned are at once fresh and reliable, making this a fine and informative read, furnished with fabulous photographs. Dolphin Mysteries is a must have for the personal library of anyone fascinated with these incredible and complex creatures.
--Leah Lemieux, author of REKINDLING THE WATERS:The Truth About Swimming with Dolphins.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Biological Sciences > Biology > Marine Biology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Biological Sciences > Zoology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Maths > Nature & Ecology