on 13 January 2014
I needed a quick present that was within my budget and this was perfect. It arrived quick and came with little accessories. The child who got the gift adores it and carries it with them every where now.
on 17 January 2014
Granddaughter loves the doll & the clothes, she has played with for hours. I would recommend it to family & friends.
on 20 February 2015
I bought this for my daughter who wanted a doll who wee'd. The water comes straight out. The outfit is an all in one so you have to take the whole outfit off to put her on the potty. By the time you put her on the potty all the water has already leaked out. No need to press the stomach. I wish I had never bought it.
on 22 January 2015
Purchased to teach a two year old how to go to the loo on a potty and what happens when an accident happened. It soon became a bath toy and got mouldy inside as could never get it completely dry. No way to clean inside. Unfortunately doll found its way to the bin but the potty and bottle are still played with.
on 21 April 2014
Doll was just what I was looking for . She has a sweet face ,not scary like some I have seen and the perfect size for little hands to hold on to. Ideal for dressing and for knitting clothes for. Service from supplier was excellent and doll arrived very quickly well packaged and also free delivery!!
on 27 December 2013
It does what it says on the box, but buy some nappies for this doll, the water goes straight through to the bottom end lol and if not sat on the potty there will be an accident.
on 28 December 2013
lovely piece of work,so lifelike,was well packed,quickly delivered,grandaughter adored it,,still cuddling her at this moment,didnt i do well,thank you dollsworld
on 23 July 2015
I was hoping the baby would pee but it doesn't lol. The potty is very tiny as is the doll, my daughter likes it though. You get what you pay for I suppose
on 30 December 2013
Love this doll. Really sweet, good value. Good quality and great price. Any little girl would love it. Love the potty and bottle etc. Arrived quickly.
on 12 July 2014