Size: 100MLChange

on 31 May 2014
saw a review recommending this particular fragrance to me as one of the best, i wasn't disappointed!!!, first time wearing it i got good results, it has a very subtle musky smell but its there otherwise it smells like a very rich sport fragrance , buy it!!!!
on 1 December 2013
I like the fragrance and while looking on line this was the best price especially size. Smells good but doesn't last too long. Great value compared to high street.
on 4 January 2014
This is a lovely aftershave - I have bought some for my husband after Christmas as it was a little cheaper than Christmas. It smells lovely and is a good price from Amazon.
on 28 August 2015
Arrived quick, nice smell. Not so fresh for me, but masculine ;)
on 15 March 2015
My husband likes it very much so I take his word for it!
on 25 February 2015
Great service and delivery and my son loves the scent
on 9 December 2014
this am bay for the son hi lows this ,smells ameizing
on 29 December 2014
Great smelling product and quick delivery!
on 14 September 2015
One of the best D&G if not the best.
on 23 January 2016
Very good I buy more thank you

See one answered question