Step-by-step advice on completing an outstanding research project.
Step-by-step advice on completing an outstanding research project. Research can be daunting, particularly for first-timers, but this indispensable book provides everything you need to know to prepare for research, draft and finalise a methodologically sound and well-written report or thesis, plus it warns you of potential pitfalls to prevent you wasting time on false trails.
This new edition of Doing Your Research Project has been thoroughly updated and includes:
- Wider coverage of research ethics
- Clear guidelines on the differences between different types of research project
- New coverage of “Research diaries”
- New sources in further reading plus more information on internet research and the use of electronic resources
- Coverage of the latest information on plagiarism
- More examples to highlight key issues