- Paperback: 420 pages
- Publisher: Open University Press (1 Oct. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0335203795
- ISBN-13: 978-0335203796
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 2.9 x 24.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
32,055 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #18 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Methodology > Research
- #61 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > History & Philosophy
- #175 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- See Complete Table of Contents
Doing Psychological Research: Gathering and Analysing Data Paperback – 1 Oct 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
I am Nicky Hayes - a psychologist who has had a varied career teaching, learning, researching and communicating psychology. I am now semi-retired and living in the far North of Scotland, but previously I lived in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, and before that the City of Leeds. I have written a variety of books about psychology, and edited or contributed to one or two more. My interests have spanned quite a range over the decades, and have changed as I have grown older; but include animal behaviour, the psychology of interactive design, small business management, social identification and social representations, and the application of psychology to effective everyday practice. On the recreational front, I particularly enjoy reading science fiction, some biographies, and of course the great Terry Pratchett.
I have just published a Kindle book: "How to Pass Exams", which is based on the experiences I have gained as an examiner, tutor and student. My most recent physical book is "Psychology in a Week", published by Hodder, which is a spin-off from the Teach Yourself series, but look out for a new social psychology textbook coming soon.
Hope you enjoy the books.
About the Author
Dr Nicky Hayes is probably the most experienced and respected writer of psychology textbooks in the UK. She is the author of sixteen books, including Foundations of Psychology (1994), Teach Yourself Psychology (1994) and Successful Team Management (1996), as well as numerous articles and academic papers. She is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a qualified teacher and a Chartered Psychologist, and is currently Visiting Senior Fellow in the Department of Psychology, University of Surrey.