on 8 January 2011
i brought this item to finish off the outfit i also bought through amazon i was dissapointed with it and i know my daughter wasnt too impressed withit when she opened it on her birthday she wanted to be able to take the dog out of the basket just like in the film :( as it is a empty baket with stitched material ( the dog ) in the top it doesnt remain in shape there for it resembles a rat rather than a dog! over all not impressed
on 28 February 2013
People have said on previous reviews that it looks like a rat, yes it does when it arrives, but...
there is a zip on Totos back that opens and then can be used as a handbag or stuffed with tissue/paper.

Guess what it then looks like he does on the picture!!!
on 9 March 2011
I bought Toto for my grandaughter (her parents were buying the outfit for her birthday) got to say that when it arrived I was very disapoint with the quality of Toto - he looked more like a scanky moth eaten rat - quality of the 'the fir' was stiff and not nice to touch. The basket seems to have more weight in the front (toto) head at the front, so the basket does'nt balance straight. Toto always looks like he is about to fall out - my g/daughter played with it a little that day - but can't say that she was very impressed.
on 13 January 2011
This was purchased for my daughter who was taking part in 'The Wizard of Oz' - she loved it. I would say it is rather over priced as the handle of the basket did break and the basket itself is not sturdy enough.
on 25 November 2010
can't wait to see grand daughters face. Toto is perfect,finishes her costume off perfectly.Delivered on tme and packed carefully ,no complaints.
on 3 February 2014
I purchased this because my 3yr old girl is obsessed with The Wizard of Oz. I'm not entirely happy with the purchase but she loves it. The basket is made very poor and the wood keeps splitting already, I understand it needs bulking out a bit as the dog is still quite flat. Its only half a dog with a zip along the back so you can put things inside. The Wouldn't have purchased had I known how poor quality it was and maybe should have read the description properly.
on 8 February 2016
Terrible quality. I was really looking forward to this arriving and was shocked when I saw it. It's flimsy and small and incredibly overpriced. It's something I would have felt okayish about if it had cost £5 or £6 but £17!!!!!!! This is exactly the type of experience which puts me off internet shopping. Looks great in the photo but when it arrives it is hugely disappointing. Awful, awful quality.
on 7 March 2014
Was a little bit disappointed that the dog could not be removed from the basket, however, this may have been mentioned in the description which was not very clear, at least you cannot loose the dog. Delivery was excellent.
on 10 December 2015
arrived severely damaged, basket very low quality and was broken in lots of places, As always return was easy and I have received a full refund. For me this was certainly not worth the money-about 15 quid!
on 7 December 2013
Brilliant to go with my Dorothy outfit for New Years Eve. Fast delivery and in perfect condition. It looked really good with my outfit. I would highly recommend this seller