Price:£12.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 25 September 2013
I purchased this so that it was something nice and plush but when it arrived it was very thin with not much stuffing in it !!!!!
I would not purchase another or advise anyone else to waist their money
on 23 January 2013
My dog loves this bed and keeps going into it. I'm pleased as I wasn't sure she would like it!
on 11 September 2013
This is a lovely bed for my pup. The cushion is not particularly thick but she doesn't seem to mind! The best thing is that it is fully washable which has been a godsend whilst my puppy is house training.
on 27 August 2013
The overall bed is OK but as already mentioned by other buyers the mattress is a bit thin.It is a good size and the dog likes it.
on 2 April 2013
This product is amazing! My dog loves it, he wont leave his bed and is always snuggling in the bed. However the delivery method used was the WORST I have every experienced. I called the company direct and they assured me they would call back and nothing. I wont give a bad rating as the product is fantastic just don't expect to get your item on time!!
on 2 July 2013
says large but only my cocker spaniel fits in it.
my Labrador lays over it.cushion not very padded have put another cover in.
washes well
on 28 June 2013
This bed is easy to store and wash
dislike the sides are very soft and it is more like a flat bed . If your dog likes a pillow don't get this
on 5 May 2013
after 2 days i had to cut a duvet in half and pad out both beds with it. the stuffing flattened so thin it was unbelievable.now after a month the walls are floppy and i'm going to have to brace them up with something. very disappointed. if i'd bought it from a shop i'd be taking it back.
on 17 January 2014
Well it took our dog about a couple of hours to destroy it. He not a monster but the base is made from something that resembles toilet paper. Not robust and even though its cheap... not good value in my opinion
on 21 March 2014
Purchased for a new puppy. To be fair I ordered a bed too big for a puppy. That said it seems to bbe fine but now looking to get something more apprpriate.