Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Does anyone know if Deadwood: Complete Series [Blu-ray] [US Import] is region locked?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Dec 2010 18:35:13 GMT
If this is not region locked I would be very interested in getting hold of this..
If it is region locked, is anyone aware of a UK release?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Dec 2010 19:29:53 GMT
I'd also like to know if a UK release is scheduled. Anyone??

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Dec 2010 08:24:52 GMT
Have had it confirmed by an American Blu-Ray site that the US release of Deadwood is region locked.
No UK release has been announced as yet, may have to settle for the DVD release for now :(

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jan 2011 10:33:24 GMT
P. A. Addis says:
I can confirm B J Roberts comment. I purchased this box set from Amazon.com given there was no advice or warnings that it was "Region A" locked. How can I tell you how sad it was for me to discover it is REGION A locked! So beware, unless there is anything special about this US import that allows it to play Region B, don't buy it unless your BDP is multi-region.

Posted on 25 Jan 2012 20:29:00 GMT
I actually bought this from Amazon.com site and sadly itdoes NOT work on UK players. It comes up with a message telling you to insert it into a Region A dedicated machine. Its now on its way to the US. Hopefully this will arrive soon in the UK market as the set is gorgeous.

Posted on 20 Jan 2014 17:52:34 GMT
If you absolutely want it on Blu Ray, buy it on the German Amazon site. There you can find all three seasons separately on Blu Ray. Quite expensive, though. They all have the English language included as well.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Mar 2015 21:27:24 GMT
N Thompson says:
Region Free blu-ray released tomorrow, at last!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  10 Dec 2010
Latest post:  1 Mar 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions