Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 May 2010 17:49:45 BDT
. says:
I had an operation on my knee which means I can't do squats or anything that would prove too load bearing on my knee (which is ironic bearing in mind the load its trying to carry just north of it!). Can anyone tell me if this DVD requires a lot of strength in your legs? I could not walk at all for almost a year then with sticks for over 2 more so I don't want to risk damaging my knees further now that I'm walking unaided but need to shift this weight. Thanks.

Posted on 9 Jun 2010 11:23:51 BDT
Jane Diaz says:
I don't think this DVD would be good for you, it is quite hard and you need quite alot of strengh for it. I would try to avoid impact sports if I were you, if you need to shift the weight go swimming, do some light cycling etc etc, keep away from jogging and running, that could easily damage you knees again. Good luck with it all :)

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jun 2010 09:21:24 BDT
. says:
Thank you Jane, that is very helpful! Much appreciated.

Posted on 14 Jun 2010 10:22:18 BDT
A. Conway says:
Both my partner & I are 75 but rereasonably fit except for an injured foot which has recently been operated on in his case and 2 yr. old shoulder operations for me. Convalescing has caused a build up of fat around the abdomens and I do have an exercise bike which I try to use daily but feel I should do more. My partner is not able to walk very much at the moment but we are hoping this will improve with time. I am wondering if any of these c.d.'s will help us to at least reduce the amount of excess fat around our stomachs? A. Conway, West Sussex.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  27 May 2010
Latest post:  14 Jun 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat  [DVD]
10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat [DVD] (DVD - 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (552)