When the TARDIS arrives on a jungle planet, the Doctor encounters two warring tribes, the Sevateem and the Tesh. The Sevateem worship a god called Xoanon and the Tesh are supposedly keeping Xoanon prisoner…
But why do the Sevateem call the Doctor the Evil One? And what are the invisible creatures in the jungle? The Time Lord, with the help of a girl called Leela, is about to find out.
• Into the Wild Cast and crew talk about the making of The Face of Evil
• From the Cutting Room Floor Film trims provide a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the film shoot.
• Tomorrow’s Times – The Fourth Doctor A look at press coverage of Doctor Who during the Tom Baker era.
• Doctor Who Stories: Louise Jameson talks about her role on the programme in this interview shot for 2003’s The Story of Doctor Who.
• Swap Shop An extract from Louise Jameson’s appearance on The Multi-Coloured Swap Shop, interviewed by Noel Edmonds.
• Denys Fisher Toys Advert
• 1976 Typhoo Tea Doctor Who Promotion
• Radio Times listings
• Programme subtitles
• Production information subtitles
• Photo gallery
• Coming soon trailer
• Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
This is a weird and wonderful adventure set on an unnamed planet population by a savage tribe, the Sevateem, and a technologically advanced society who practice mind control, the Tesh. But by far the best character in this is Xoanon, the mysterious God of both tribes.
This is one of the best Fourth Doctor adventures you are likely to see, and a big round of applause for Chris Boucher, the writer, who also comes up with the Robots of Death and the Image of the Fendhal.
This product's forum
Active discussions in related forums
Search Customer Discussions