Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
More than 30 Years in the TARDIS is an extended version of a documentary first shown in November 1993 as part of the 30th anniversary celebration about everybody’s favourite science-fiction series, Doctor Who.
Including contributions from Doctors Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy, and a whole gang of their companions – it was a fitting tribute to a series that had ended in 1989. With many stunning recreations of classic scenes, the documentary contains rare footage, deleted scenes and classic monsters as you’ve never seen them before...
· Remembering Nicholas Courtney A look back at the life of Nicholas Courtney, who played the Brigadier in Doctor Who, recorded shortly before his death in 2011.
· Doctor Who Stories – Peter Purves Actor Peter Purves talks about his time in Doctor Who in this interview originally shot for the BBC’s 2003 documentary The Story of Doctor Who.
· The Lambert Tapes – Part One Doctor Who’s first producer, Verity Lambert, looks back at the early days of the programme in this interview also shot for The Story of Doctor Who.
· Those Deadly Divas Actresses Kate O’Mara, Camille Coduri and Tracy-Ann Oberman are joined by writers Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman to examine the role of the diva in Doctor Who.
Doctor Who – Shada
By Douglas Adams
The Doctor, Romana and K9 receive a message from an old friend – a retired Time Lord living as a college Professor in Cambridge. He’s misplaced an ancient Gallifreyan artefact that could unlock the dark secrets of Shada – lost prison planet of the Time Lords – and unless they find it before the crazed scientist Skagra, every sentient being in the universe is doomed…
This special release features the legendary unfinished Fourth Doctor story, newly restored from original film negatives and studio recordings, with 1992 linking material from Tom Baker
· Digitally remastered picture and sound
The Shada story is pretty good, but there is a lot unfinished. Tom Baker's narration of the missing sequences is rather quaint though. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Gabriel
This release is superb, however it's missing a couple of missing extra's.
Shada was almost lost thanks to a production strike at the BBC at the time. Read more
Excellent smooth transaction - prompt & efficient - one to recommend to all A++
Prompt delivery, good value and required to complete collection
Nothing special. 'Shada' was never completed due to a BBC strike, so Tom Baker fills in the gaps. Best of the set is 'More Than 30 Years' documentaryPublished 2 months ago by Susan Foreman
Brilliant little boxset at a cheap price. Shada is an incredible episode, filled with Douglas Adams' timeless wit and genius. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Joe Simons
It was a shame shada was not made originally as it is a good story a great documentary on 30 years in the tardisPublished 4 months ago by BobHellier
This product's forum
Search Customer Discussions