- Purchase any product from the Film and TV Store sold by Amazon.co.uk and receive £1 to use on any music download in our MP3 Store. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
More than 30 Years in the TARDIS is an extended version of a documentary first shown in November 1993 as part of the 30th anniversary celebration about everybody’s favourite science-fiction series, Doctor Who.
Including contributions from Doctors Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy, and a whole gang of their companions – it was a fitting tribute to a series that had ended in 1989. With many stunning recreations of classic scenes, the documentary contains rare footage, deleted scenes and classic monsters as you’ve never seen them before...
· Remembering Nicholas Courtney A look back at the life of Nicholas Courtney, who played the Brigadier in Doctor Who, recorded shortly before his death in 2011.
· Doctor Who Stories – Peter Purves Actor Peter Purves talks about his time in Doctor Who in this interview originally shot for the BBC’s 2003 documentary The Story of Doctor Who.
· The Lambert Tapes – Part One Doctor Who’s first producer, Verity Lambert, looks back at the early days of the programme in this interview also shot for The Story of Doctor Who.
· Those Deadly Divas Actresses Kate O’Mara, Camille Coduri and Tracy-Ann Oberman are joined by writers Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman to examine the role of the diva in Doctor Who.
Doctor Who – Shada
By Douglas Adams
The Doctor, Romana and K9 receive a message from an old friend – a retired Time Lord living as a college Professor in Cambridge. He’s misplaced an ancient Gallifreyan artefact that could unlock the dark secrets of Shada – lost prison planet of the Time Lords – and unless they find it before the crazed scientist Skagra, every sentient being in the universe is doomed…
This special release features the legendary unfinished Fourth Doctor story, newly restored from original film negatives and studio recordings, with 1992 linking material from Tom Baker
· Digitally remastered picture and sound