on 9 March 2014
Without a doubt the most disappointing waste of money i have ever spent on amazon. I was looking for a good cyberman model for my collection, nowhere on amazon or the packaging when it arrived did it clearly state that it was made of cardboard and not plastic parts. Both me and my Girlfriend are massive Doctor Who fans and decided to assemble it together, a number of the pieces were not scored correctly and when we folded them as per instructions they broke off, When we had assembled each of the parts and attempted to assemble the whole model several parts came unravelled and had to be reassembled and we could not get the head to attach to the body as it collapsed at every attempt. Epic Fail as both a model and a toy
on 26 March 2014
I found the model very rewarding , upon opening the box I thought It looked like a challenge and I was right. I made it up over the week a bit each day and all in I think it probably took me about 3 hours , some bits are quite tricky , but the end result shows it's worth spending the time , it's also articulated so you can display him in a suitable pose.
A great idea if you want to keep the kids busy over the holidays , but be aware if they are not that experienced you may need to give them a hand.
on 26 March 2014
I purchased the Cyberman kit for my eight year old son and we had a great time (2 hours!) putting him together.
The parts are pop out foamcore held together with plastic joints, you have to take care as some parts are delicate but the whole process was very rewarding.
Considering the materials used, the end result is very impressive.We are both looking forward to future releases.
on 24 January 2015
This kit is not suitable for the ages stated. It is very fiddly with tiny tabs that break or damage easily. The finished figure if you manage to get that far is of poor quality, flimsy and easily broken. It is little better than the free cut out figures that were free on breakfast cereal boxes. I would not recommend this product in fact I would give it a minus rating if I could.
on 26 December 2014
Waste of money, pictures do not match some of the images, half the pieces don't fit into each other properly and the other half just snap off even if you handle it with a lot of care.
on 23 April 2015
Bit disappointing, far too expensive for what it is, glorified cardboard figure, our 14 year old lost interest pretty quickly.
on 27 December 2014
Very time consuming to construct and easy to break. Wouldn't recommend ordering it
on 5 October 2014