Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Mar 2009 12:54:39 GMT
Does anyone know whether the BBC/2entertain are planning to release a box set of the 2009 special episodes (plus The Next Doctor)?

Posted on 17 Mar 2009 13:29:00 GMT
none says:
Let's hope so! And a few extras such as the Tennant tapes (the on-location video diaries) wouldn't go amiss either!

Posted on 2 Apr 2009 12:49:51 BDT
This is why I'm waiting till ALL the DW specials
have aired, and not buying the individual dvd's.

Posted on 9 Apr 2009 02:40:04 BDT
yea i think they will bring box set out early 2010 :D

going be epic final 4 episodes for DT

just hope the ending not a let down but dont think it will b e

Posted on 22 Apr 2009 08:36:02 BDT
Gem says:
That's been my thinking - like a mini series - hopefully with more extras than usual (a farewell to David). And last year's Christmas Special, 'The Next Doctor' has to be included, doesn't it?

DT says he doesn't know about the transformation/final episode, but expects a major Davies-style send-off.

Also, since the 4 Specials DT's doing go through to early 2010, what about next year's Christmas Special. They can't miss doing one surely? It's become a tradition. But that would only leave us with one Special between now and then?

Hmm...

Posted on 17 Jul 2009 21:34:23 BDT
i think they will as they have not put any Commentaries on the single dvd verisons and i know thier was a planet of the dead comentary as i have it on dd from bbc red button channel. But i missed the comentary for the next doctor which is a shame if they dont put them on a boxset version.

Posted on 27 Jul 2009 18:30:56 BDT
David says:
I'm sure there will be a Doctor Who specials box set released next year. Hopefully it will have some commentarys - it would be great if David Tennant would do some of them. The Waters Of Mars looks excellent. As for the two Christmas episodes I can't wait. Does any one have any thoughts as to who the old enemy will be in it ? Personally I think it will be The Master. Any other ideas ?

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Aug 2009 08:43:25 BDT
Well guessed David The Master is indeed returning and is once again played by John Simm. I can't wait to see it but I'm going to miss David Tennant playing the Doctor. I'm sure there will be an extras packed box set released next year hopefully with some commentarys by David Tennant.

Posted on 2 Sep 2009 18:32:43 BDT
ood sigma is coming back as well, isn't he?

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Aug 2014 21:01:01 BDT
YES IT'S THE MASTER

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Aug 2014 21:02:14 BDT
Sadly, I don't think there is
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  17 Mar 2009
Latest post:  19 Aug 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions