Bought this
As a gift for my
Dr Who mad nephew

Who lives Dr Who 24/7
Only school can stop him
Lamenting over the doctor!
Four years old too!

For Easter I tend not to buy the kids in our family loads of chocolate, rather little gifts they'd like! So seeing as my nephew is Dr Who nuts, I thought I'd buy him this door poster for his bedroom. Better than all those educational posters his mum puts up for him anyway! :)

It's a lovely poster, good quality thick paper and the picture quality/clarity is very good too. The size is 53cm x 158cm which is 20.87 inches x 62.2 inches which isn't the full size of a standard internal door but a good size nevertheless for a four year old to behold on his door!

It came safely packaged in a sturdy poster tube so in perfect condition, no worries.

Yup a great poster for Dr Who fans!

Recommended.
We bought this post for our Dr Who, loving son.
It looks fabulous.

It does not cover the entire door however and the 'bit at the top' with the Dr Who Logo and stars slightly spoils the effect to my eye.
Heck this is an iconic item if ever there was one.

It always brings a smile to the face and that my friend is priceless,
Hence 5 stars.
on 4 September 2013
The poster is great and good quality. My only beef with is the title is a bit misleading. Calling it a door poster led me to believe it would (at least largely) fill the door. It doesnt, its actually quite small and covers somewher between half and two thirds. In fairness to the vendor the dimensions are listed so I should have paid a bit more attention but I still think the title is a bit misleading. My daughter still loved it.
on 10 May 2012
love this has been put in my grandsons "space"decorated room. they may be too young to appriciate THE DR but they will grow to love him as much as their Nana
on 6 October 2013
I know that some people said it wasn't door sized. But I think it is very impressive, only more that it is slightly thinner than doors. It looks fabulous and my son, most importantly has it down easily as one of his top favourite birthday presents. It's on his door, and as far as he's concerned he's going into that Tardis!
on 8 September 2013
Perfect - hosting a Doctor Who birthday party theme and this will go on front door to make people know the flat is "bigger on the inside!!" ;-) When party over will put on my door. Good size and came quickly, even posted through letterbox so didn't have to be in!! Good quality colour too.
on 2 April 2013
This was exactly what she wanted and is exactly as described in the advert.

It was delivered on time and I would reccomend this to anybody who loves Doctor Who and who wants to enter the TARDIS every night.
on 6 October 2013
I bought this poster as a pressie for my daughter who is a real Dr Who nut. It was everything and more than I expected and I was very pleased with my purchase.
on 26 December 2012
Got this and a dalek poster the same dimentions (ha ha) for christmas gift for nephew. One on his wall, one on the bedroom door. Look great, nice quality card/paper, glossy finish. Arrived fast in a sturdy tube. Brilliant.
on 25 May 2016
Good quality and great packaging. Poster is much smaller than door size as stated. It is thinner than expected too. I'd say it fills about a quarter of a normal sized door. Official BBC poster.