on 4 March 2013
I enjoy writing poetry, but sitting at a desktop computer really hurts my arthritic hip. It is lovely to sit and write in my armchair then send my work to the computer for printing. I'm sure I'll find it even more useful when I've explored a bit more.
on 22 July 2013
Has functions beyond other free apps. Oh hang fire...... I only got unlock key (£9.99) due to it being daily free app. So looking at it compared to other PREMIUM document management apps its just...... Well its defo worth what I paid but the unlock key is wwwwwaaaaayyyyy overpriced
on 24 February 2016
When I first received my kindle, I noticed that Amazon does not feature any apps associated with Google- this was disheartening, since everything is on Google and I knew that I would need Google Drive, Docs...for school.

Therefore, when I finally came across this app, I was relieved. This app, like Silk Browser allows you to access and view files in Google Drive. But, unlike Silk, it actually allows you to edit those files. What a breakthrough! This is exactly what I required for so long. Of course though it doesn't work in real time, which I can easily accept. All you have to do is save your editing and it will automatically connect with your Google account and sync - to add the changes to the original.

NB: This review is for the Actually Free version of of this app, which I received from Amazon Underground. That app is indeed far better, all the software is already available- I'm sure that both apps will be the same, this one just requires you to pay for it.
on 18 June 2013
All I can really say is that I would only recommend if you want to know only how the app works. The paid version may be batter(?) but if not I would honestly not recommend at all. The free version doesn't let you do anything at all, not even create one document.<3xox
on 11 October 2013
What is the point of having a kindle if you have to pay an extra £10 for software necessary to create, edit, and save documents compatible with computer versions.
You even have to download a camera software even though the kindle fire has a built in camera!!!! WTF!
on 26 December 2012
Brilliant just what I needed to do my work on the go easy to use even for me would reckoning it
Its all there Word, excel access the ability to save documents after editing them!
Full office key to unlock the Pro version of the App

Easily worth the price!
on 1 March 2013
It seems ok, although for some reason it would not open three files even though all my files were saved in word
on 11 June 2013
Everything you want to do requires you to pay for the full version. I had thought it would be more useful.
on 3 July 2013
I had it on then dumped it in favour of side loading Kingsoft Office App on to my HD fire