on 16 February 2014
We use it as a pre school bag. It's a great little bag my only gripe is it could do with another inch size wise. Struggle fitting welllies and a change of clothes with a waterproof in.
Other than that great.
on 5 August 2015
I purchased this for my 3 year old for taking to nursery everyday, that was a year ago. It has a great wipe clean pictured side which still looks great. I have machine washed this and it comes up well if washed on a low temperature. My little girls manages to carry it on her back everyday, which is mainly because the straps are wide, padded and adjustable. It can hold, a change of clothes, water bottle, letters home, books and nappies with ease. It's quite a large back pack but one that has stood the test of time and is still regularly used well over a year later.
on 13 February 2014
Fabulous little bag for my daughter starting pre school, a little bigger than I thought which is a bonus, loves doc mcstuffins, loves taking her bag everywhere! Great price and fast postage!
on 17 November 2013
I've bought this for my grand daughter's birthday in December and am delighted with it. A bit put off by the postage price but that was my fault for not checking before purchase.
on 22 March 2014
Great bag my 3 year old loves it. Its used for swimming & is big enough to hold towel, armbands ect. Nice & colourful too.
on 17 October 2013
This is a lovely bag..but I was rather upset that I saw this same bag cheaper eles were
Good size for my daughter
on 20 November 2013
Its a nice size my granddaughters are at nursery, it just looks like the picture and i would recomend this back pack.
on 22 January 2014
Brilliant the bag is great hold all her stuff for nursery and she loves it she carry it herself great product
on 18 April 2014
My little girl loves it, perfect size for her as it is used for her to go to nursery, bag is as expected.
on 3 May 2015
The backpack was great but, unfortunately my Grand daughter already had one so I had to return it.

See one answered question