on 4 January 2014
I searched everywhere for a Doc Mcstuffins scooter for my 4 year old. Why did I not look on Amazon first! My daughter absolutely loves it. Thank you! Its really lightweight, compared to other scooters.
on 15 December 2013
hoping daughter will be very happy come christmas day.and will be added to the rest of her toys which will get plenty of play time.
on 23 March 2014
Great scooter, nice height, turns by leaning your weight so very safe as scooter I had turns 360 degrees so very safe for my 2 yr old
on 28 November 2015
Delivered by "amazon logistics" - despite clear "fragile" stickers on the packaging, item arrived smashed, bent, damaged and was thrown (with other deliveries) into a bucket full of water. Item was meant as a gift to a little girl for her birthday party. Very disappointed. Had to apologise and count on the understanding of a 3 year-old... Amazon delivery "experts" were not bright enough to leave with neighbour (who actually witnessed the "quality of the delivery"). I will also upload the cctv feed of the delivery to youtube -- guess people will love it... Shame.
on 10 October 2015
We got this for our 2 1/2 year old and intended to wait until she was 3 to give it to her. After she saw one when we were out and asked out she could have one we have it to her there and then and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a good height and so sturdy. The board is a nice width and gives her plenty of room to put her foot. The steering is brilliant. You just lean and move the handlebars and the wheels turn in the direction, which makes it brilliant for beginners. Very pleased
on 13 June 2014
Fantastic - my little girl loves it.
She's 2 1/2 but tall wearing 3 - 4 year's clothes.
Stable & secure with a great steering system for younger children.
No danger of needing the big book of boo boos
on 26 July 2014
My little girl loves this scooter. Easy to ride (she is only 2) am sure when she gets a little taller she will be keeping up with her brother. Excellent purchase and well made.
on 5 January 2016
Perfect. Changing direction so easy there's more control as its with the child leaning to any side. Very stable
on 1 May 2015
fabulous!!! 4yr old granddaughter loves this and uses it as her doc-mobile to get to her poorly stuffies
on 28 June 2014
A great scooter my 2 year old loves it and is getting the hang on the steering a good buy and bargain