When I received Bev James book in the post, two things caught my eyes that made me smile and immediately I could tell I would love the content of the book.
1. 8 steps to business Success
2. Turn your Ideas Into action and make that decision count.
When I got round reading it, a few things stood out for me:
1. The Print: I love it, so easy on the eyes
2. The content: The book is written in a way that you can pick out key points in just one glance
3. Bev touches on the key reasons why people hold themselves back.
4. It has been written is such simple English that anyone can understand.
Finally to add to the points above :
The book is practical and to the point -Do It! or Ditch It
. The whole book shows you how to save time, there is no need spending time on things that are irrelevant when in business, Bev spells it all out for you, and has giving you checklists as a guide in each chapter to help you prioritise your time.
If you are looking for a one stop shop in a book which will help you devote to the important things in life and business in order to move yourself forward then you have found it in Do it or Ditch it. You have got everything in it from Mindset, Attitude, Business Tips and techniques, Keys to finding your personality profiles, Sales and Marketing, Financial Management, how to seek Investments, Stock taking, Expansion and Hiring. It's all in this book, in very simple to understand terms.
This is a must read book for coaches, independent practitioners, start-up businesses and established business owners. As a business transformation coach, I can confidently tell you that Do It! or Ditch It
is the book for all seasons no matter your level in business you will find something in it for you.