on 30 October 2013
I have been playing golf for 3 months and am able to practice at a friends who has a few hundred yards spare out the back. My problem was that I was leaving divot patches everywhere. I have tried various golf mats, rubber backed door mats etc and all get destroyed within a 100 shots. The DivotEnd Golf Rocket Launcher arrived this morning and I took it out to put it through its paces, it sits perfectly on the surface and nicely offers up the ball. I hit 150 balls about a 100 yards with a 9 iron. The results - Rocket Launcher has superficial scuffs on it but washed up fine, the 9 iron has no marks on it, not one divot in the grass, Rocket Launcher came to rest within a foot every shot, my confidence was greatly improved by removing the fear of taking out a divot, time will tell on its lifespan but being hammered by a club 150 times with no adverse effects bodes well for the future, also works great with air and foam balls.
I found this on page 3 of an Amazon search for golf mat, what a piece of luck, the only golf mat I'll ever need, just try it, you won't be disappointed. I am not sure why this is not available in golf stores, found it by chance.

Another 150 shots, more scuff marks but working fine.
on 4 January 2013
I couldn't figure it out, but my brother says it's absolutely great. He's happy, I'm happy! A very successful Christmas present.
on 4 January 2014
Excellent product which is easier to carry than a mat for winter golf, it is also easier to use as you can point it in the direction your aiming for
on 12 January 2014
Much better than mats provided at local golf club,ground contours don't affect a clean contact.I find using ordinary tee peg is better
on 24 April 2014
A very good invention for winter golf players.
This device makes it a lot easier to hit a decent shot off fairways in winter.
on 10 November 2013
Works ok for longer shots, where the ball sits up like its teed up....not so good for short irons / chips where its easy to fluff.
on 25 May 2014
Haven't tried it yet, as it's a winter thing, but it's well made & looks really good & sturdy. I think it'll be a great asset.
on 7 February 2015
This is simply the best way to play winter golf! Just remember to carry it in your back
Pocket when the ground is frosty.
on 12 December 2013
I have found this device to be much more reliable than the various versions of AstroTurf that I have used previously.
Great invention. A real must for the winter