Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
No charger. Just USB cable and AUX cable.
9 Oct 2014 by George Vezentan
votes
Yes. There are two ways of connecting it to an audio source, bluetooth or audio cable. It's very easy to sync the speaker with your phone via bluetooth but if that presents any problem, just connect the lead into your headphone jack on your phone.
2 Jul 2014 by minifish33
votes
The unit comes with a USB charging cable. But no actual connector to the 13 amp supply. If you have a 13 amp to USB adapter like those supplied with most mobile phones these day then you simply plug the cable into the USB slot of the adapter and it will continually charge the unit. This has the draw back that you can not connect through the USB to the music device but you can still connect using the wireless connectivity. You would of course, if you where connected through the USB to the music device, usually charge the unit through the USB. So the answer is yes but you need a means of supplying power through the USB.
16 Nov 2014 by MR JAMES B PRIOR
votes
Sorry! I can't help a lot here I have never had any issues with this device except those mentioned in my original comment.
15 Jun 2015 by MR JAMES B PRIOR
votes
i paid £22 for mine and i think its the best i have ever had.
7 May 2015 by mick
votes
From what I know you can only connect your phone to one onbeat 200 at a time.
24 Nov 2014 by Jonny T.
votes
my daughter has an i phone 4 and she has paired it with the onbeat 200 no problem. you may need to check the settings in your phone.
11 Nov 2014 by mick
votes
Yes it works very good with most blue tooth devices
9 Jul 2014 by noel wright
votes
Probably 25metres
13 Oct 2014 by John B Cooper
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers