Colour: Cream Pink|Change
Price:£19.99+ £2.95 shipping

on 8 August 2012
I bought this bag for school use, as it says its ideal for school and fits A4 folders. When it arrived it looked very nice, but inside it was smaller than I thought it would be. Also, I couldn't fit my folder inside. It also came with 2 other LYDC bags, which was nice.

If you are thinking of buying this bag for school, like me, I would think about how much you bring everyday. If you bring a lot I wouldn't reccomend buying it, but if you bring a little then you could get it.
on 10 June 2013
Birthday present for my daughter-she was thrilled.good quality material and colour.i would definitely use them again and I would recommend them
on 1 July 2013
When I saw this for such a low price I decided to take a risk and order it. I was so happy that I did that I have bought a second satchel to give as a present to my sister in law. Although it is not leather, it is lovely quality. Gorgeous sage green and cream spots. I couldn't be happier!
on 11 June 2012
I love my yellow satchel. It has received so many admiring comments. Only problem is that the poppers are fiddly to match up but that just means I spend more time ' in contact' with my bag. It's my Year of Yellow'
on 12 February 2014
Because of the cost of this item I really hoped it would be good quality. I ordered two, one was delivered with mould inside. They have been well cared for and never over loaded but the strap broke on one after 2 months and the buckle broke on the other, and both had stitching coming undone. The yellow started to peel off well before they simply fell apart. Not worth the money at all.
on 6 June 2013
This is a lovely satchel which I am using as my work bag as it fits A4 size papers. It is well built with plenty of inside campartments. This bag stands out from the crowd, I'm proud to own it.
on 1 July 2013
This was bought for my 13 year old daughter, Louisa, and she adores it.
It has been admired by everyone and she wears it with pride
on 10 July 2013
I bought this as a school bag for my daughter, the bag is lovely and a great price for this style. The poppers seem to come open easily but this doesn't really bother her. You do need to make sure they are exactly in line for the magnets to connect, the magnets aren't that strong but it's not tricky (she's just lazy!)

I would point out that you cannot fit an A4 file in the bag, even a slimline one - despite the description. Partly this is due to the internal zip, if there was no zip you could put an A4 document wallet in there, but it still wouldn't fit a standard ringbinder. (I have considered cutting the end of the zip off so she can at least put a document folder in there, but for now she just carries a separate folder).
on 23 July 2013
I got this bag and it worked for about a week before one side of the strap broke completely. I ended up using a leather punch to make a new hole for the strap, which works, but is certainly an inconvenience and isn't how the bag was meant to be. So while there are enough pockets and sections to organise everything in the bag and it looks brilliant, don't buy it unless you're willing to repair the strap!
on 30 July 2013
Ordered this for my pre-teen daughter - lovely bag, very good construction for a low price - but just too heavy. Persuaded her to get something different and put this away for now.
Recommend you check the weight - I'd think this is better for an adult without much luggage than as a school bag (what we needed) as it is heavy and obviously has little internal space given it is a standard satchel.