on 5 September 2013
This item came very promptly but when I opened it up it was snapped. Maybe it should be wrapped in more packaging. I've contacted the seller and hope that I will receive a new one or at least a refund, I'll keep you updated with what happens

UPDATE-
I have been in constant email with the sellers for a few days now and still no sign of a refund or replacement so am starting to get a bit annoyed. For anyone wanting to buy this product I would recommend buying from someone else who is more helpful and sympathetic.
on 9 December 2013
Really nice board but arrived with all the magnets having fallen off of the wooden hearts so had to glue together.
on 21 February 2014
there was no size given in the description and I would have preferred a bigger size, other than that I like it.
on 10 December 2013
this magnetic chalkboard came with 3 heart magnets, except 2 of the magnets were not attached to the hearts. The finish on the hearts is quite cheap. If you're looking for cheap and cheerful, this would be fine....except it's not that cheap.
on 27 August 2015
We have this vintage chalkboard in our kitchen. The shabby chic design is similar to those sold in Next, John Lewis and Debenhams.
The cute hearts are useful for adding post-it notes or for decorative quirkiness.
The all important test- whether the chalk rubs off? Yes, it does!
The size is compact. You cannot write long notes to partner or to do lists but a concise shopping list can work.
Lovely, distressed wooden chalkboard for scribbling in your kitchen.
on 12 February 2014
Smaller than expected but my fault for not looking at the dimensions. Look at dimensions before ordering. Quality on for price
on 6 March 2013
Was a present for family whose redecorating her house, it was a Nice item that fitted in with the decor nicely, however it was broken when it arrived due to an overzealous packing machine that snapped it in half whilst shrink wrapping the item. Currently in process of returning the item for an exchange.
on 30 December 2013
Excellent - item as described. Love it. Arrived when said it would. Many Thanks - would recommend to anyone - really useful and pretty as well.
on 12 June 2014
Is pretty but as soon as I un wrapped it a wooden heart fell off it's magnet ,nothing super glue won't fix but I'd expect it to be 100%
on 11 January 2016
Lovely item.looks great on my kitchen.
Smaller than expected but my own fault for not looking at the measurements