Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 134 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Nov 2012 13:20:27 GMT
J. Griffiths says:
Right, ordered on the 11th nov, 1 day delivery guaranteed for release date, still not here... driving me crazy ad im getting anxious. anyone else still not got it?

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 13:31:48 GMT
Silcrows says:
I ordered over a month ago with "guaranteed" delivery, still nothing. Mine too was dispatched, on Sunday.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 13:49:07 GMT
They did this last year too! Mine hasn't arrived with the post for the second year now. Bought it from Asda for 38 quid and will return Amazons when it arrives. They really don't deserve the custom when they don't send stuff guaranteed for the release date

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 13:50:22 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 13 Nov 2012 13:51:36 GMT]

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 13:51:49 GMT
Justin says:
says dispatched yesterday.. rang amazon sunday and told me already in dispatch process and will get tuesday. I too paid first class, my delivery estimate still says today and it's almost 2pm and still waiting! I gave myself a 2pm cut off until I go 5 minutes down the road to my local ASDA that has loads of copies to buy and then return the Amazon one when it arrives tomorrow or whenever. Only problem is.. the Amazon one has the nuketown 2025 map and double XP which I will miss out on!

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 13:58:39 GMT
Luke Skilton says:
Where is my Game? It has been dispatched and i paid around £5 for delivery!? I went home on my lunch break to find nothing? Can someone tell me what is going on?

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:10:41 GMT
Sara says:
ordered mine about a month ago had an e mail yesterday to say it has dispached an will get it today, still havn't recieved it waited for postman an he didn't have it either im gutted i should have just got it from asda there are loads there, my partner isn't happy as he wanted to play it all day today won't do it next year on here ive had no problems before with buying stuff off here but now i knws not to pre order games on here again we should all get our money back for the first class delivery!

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:13:04 GMT
Luke Skilton says:
I agree with Sara. We pay so much money for garunteed release day delivery. I only pre-ordered for Nuketown 2025. You would think that with the Month notice they had from myself that it would arrive on time!

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:14:59 GMT
borris says:
no game in the post when i paid for deliver to arive today ! whats the point should have just walked to morrisons
if they can get some out on time why carnt they get all out on time ??

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:21:06 GMT
i ordered black ops 2 back in august with the guarantee of it been delivered today. its still not turned up i am sure amazon will blame royal mail but i dont. its down to amazon to make sure i receive the game when they say so. this is the last time i pre-order anything from them. back to using play.com for me

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:25:48 GMT
Reviewer says:
I had the same problem with fifa 13(got it a day late) thought i'll give them another chance, £6 delivery still not here. Definately not pre-ordering from here again. Only want nuketown 2025. Back to play.com aswel

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 14:29:39 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 13 Nov 2012 14:39:12 GMT]

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:30:29 GMT
I ordered this in june. The mail has been and no game. Not happy at all.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:39:37 GMT
I ordered mine on the 11th, paid for delivery. Its now 14:40 and still nothing!! I have always though Amazon were reliable been put off them now

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:49:33 GMT
Katy says:
Just spoke to an amazon representative, she said that it could arrive any time up to 9pm so don't give up hope guys! :)

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:50:02 GMT
Joe says:
Mine also isn't here! I jumping up at the window to the sound of van noises :(

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:54:54 GMT
J Popay says:
I have an e-mail saying that mine was given to the Royal Mail and was guaranteed to be here today, the postman didn't have it when I got my letters earlier on. Amazon has hit every delivery date so far and the one I actually care about they mess up on -.-

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 14:57:27 GMT
Joe says:
I read that this is Amazon's most pre-ordered game ever. -____________- I best get my playings worth out of Nuketown 2025!

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 15:10:23 GMT
C. Young says:
Mine too has not arrived. Certaintly won't bother with Amazon pre-order in future. They had stacks of them in Tesco this morning I might just as well have bought it there.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 15:20:42 GMT
E.A says:
Mine didn't come either. Very unhappy. It's just disappointing when Amazon say they can get it to you on release day if you pay the premium, which I did.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 15:21:52 GMT
I order my copy on Wednesday received a email on Friday stating that it was dispatched and would receive it today. Still waiting, was on the X-Box forums earlier and customer services have stated that they are having problems and customers should receive their copy before 7pm tomight. Royal Mail has called in help as they havent been able to cope. Really disappointed as I received MW3 two days before release date so I thought I would use them again. Also the fact I traded in 7 games with amazon so I could get the game a little cheaper.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 15:26:11 GMT
bjp82zx says:
black ops 2 still is not here and i also paid for first class on release day this sucks and its the last time with this company i will buy a game!

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 15:26:22 GMT
Gurlpowa says:
I still dont have mine, i have been assured it will be here before 9pm. Not happy! I pre ordered it back in July, 1st class delivery with amazon prime but still no game.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2012 15:28:19 GMT
E.A says:
I hope I get mine before 7pm tonight. I don't really blame Amazon so much for this though - I think it's Royal Mail's fault, as Gareth said above.

Posted on 13 Nov 2012 15:38:31 GMT
M Cross says:
ordered mine on the 11th with guarunteed delivery and it hasent come yet. ordered it from play to start with but to long delivery so i went with amazon so i could get it today so ive got 2 copys coming thats not on time not happy at all as im working nights tonight and wanted to play it before i go to work never again with amazon!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  73
Total posts:  134
Initial post:  13 Nov 2012
Latest post:  15 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about