Format: HardcoverChange

on 29 June 2014
Thoroughly ripped off, this edit has stripped away so much of the language of the era and dummed it down - , dont buy!
on 26 August 2013
The content of the book is great. All the good parts of the movie have been included. Illustrations are lovely and colourful. The kids loved it when we read it in class.

Only downside is the pages are bigger than the cover. The cover itself isn't great quality its made of two pieces of cardboard and held together by a piece of foil which glues them together. I cant imagine it will last very long with extensive use. But it suited the purpose as a class book.
on 16 September 2012
I should have realised early on, this version has been butchered. Great chunks and most of the humour missing. Rip off.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 December 2012
I like that it is simple enough for small children to read and it uses the traditional Disney illustrations. But it feels a little flimsy, I don't think the pages will stay together for very long.
on 17 April 2011
This Little Golden Book adaption of Disney's 'Alice in Wonderland' is a fabulous picture book. The text is minimal, however the illustrations are drawn with vivid colours and take up the entire page. They draw the reader into the magical world of Wonderland. This is a perfect book for my three year old who loves looking through the book again and again. If you are looking for a complete version of the story you may be better looking somewhere else.
on 22 November 2011
I was a bit disappointed with this book, it's really cheaply made and not very sturdy, can't see it surviving in the hands of my toddler for very long!
on 8 March 2013
The book has nice pictures and text, on the downside the book looks cheeply made but for the price I can not grumble, it did the job for book day.
on 19 April 2015
Part of my Alice in Wonderland collection - I now have 6 editions with more on the way! I wasn't going to add the 'Disney' version to my collection but then I stumbled upon this Little Golden Book with the Original Illustrations and it really is very charming. Luckily for me the same version with these pictures is included in the Nine Classic Tales Golden Book Collection (also available on Amazon) so this little one can stay with my collection and out of my daughters bedroom!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2013
Book is very cheaply made and only the very basic story inside, a bit too basic for my 5 year old. But the pictures are lovely.
on 18 November 2011
cheap copy of a book cover badly cut and pages inside bigger than cover - cost very little and can see why