Style Name: Blade Ranger-BDC00|Change

on 21 August 2014
My three and a half year old son adores this. He. Loves anything from plane and rescue. I personally was a little upset as there was a chip on side of it. Also the sliding door comes off. This could easily be lost. The winch is good and propellers control it. My son could work it straight away.
on 6 January 2015
My boy loves Disney Planes and we have got him most of the die cast toys. He especially likes this one and enjoys using the winch.

As an adult I think the design is not the best. When turned the rotor blades wind in the winch, this means that when the winch is fully wound in the rotor blades will not turn anymore, removing the fun of spinning the rotor and pretending to fly. It is also possible for the winch line to get stuck inside the helicopter by overwinding.

On the whole my boy enjoys it and the niggles I mentioned don't bother him!
on 27 September 2014
Die cast plane bought for my son age 4. I was very disappointed the colour came off the rotar blades within days and the winch broke he was really disappointed
on 7 November 2015
Brilliant toy for a child who loves anything that flies. The working host ensures hours of play lifting smaller planes/cars etc and placing them somewhere else. It's the simple things that will amuse a toddler and this is one of them.
on 5 November 2014
Sturdy, good quality, my son loves it and plays with it a lot. Seemed expensive but it has turned out to be a good buy. It is approximately 15cm long.
on 27 January 2016
My son loves this but the blades aren't very strong. One has broken off already. But he's not a gentle child and he still takes it everywhere.
on 2 March 2015
Pretty good toy, my grandson's favourite helicopter. Winch hook is wound in by helicopter blades in case you're wondering.
on 25 February 2015
Brilliant! Toy grandson loves it, well made easy to open the door the winch excellent, really pleased.
on 14 November 2014
Looks a brilliant toy for my grandson for Christmas I am sure he will love it
on 10 October 2014
Good qualty tiy. Bought this product for my grandson who loved it.