Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 December 2009
This cd is a true classic for the festive season.My 2 year old son and his friends love listening to it and even dancing! while playing with their toys.
Nice to listen to while decorating your home for Christmas or while decorating the Christmas tree !
Listen to this and open your heart to the gift of Christmas for this is the season of love, share and joy!
on 8 January 2013
This is our second copy as we found we had lost the cd somewhere between last Christmas and this one. Its lovely starts off with all the Disney favorites singing songs for the little ones then continues into more classic Christmas songs. I cant tell you how often this gets played every December in the car, at home, at relatives, we never get fed up of it, would recommend to anyone with children though we will probably be listening to it still years from now.
on 10 December 2011
Great mix of songs that capture my toddler's imagination and just enough with the disney characters to keep me sane
on 31 December 2013
Grandson loves the songs on these cd and has requested to play to it every time he visits and joins in. Clear sound and some new Christmas songs to learn for us oldies.
on 29 December 2013
This was for my grandchildren and they absolutely loved/adored it!!!!!!!!!!!! would certainly buy another at a later date. Thank you.
on 18 October 2010
What dark and sinister force is at work to make parents who like Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, The Stranglers and even a little classical music go out and buy this type of rubbish as soon as we have a baby or two??? My husband and I are particularly guilty - not only did we buy this on tape about 15 years ago, but we played it to death and bought it again on CD - because it has become so much a part of our Christmas!

This album is a mixture of sickly-sweet traditional carols sung by nobodies and various Christmas songs, some sung in 'Disney' voices. There are a couple of dreadful new additions since our old tape - the worst of these being the unlistenable 'Santa wrap'. I think we've also lost a couple of songs sung by Disney animals that were on the tape (I seem to remember 'the 12 days of Christmas'); this is a pity because the animal voices were the best thing on the album. There's something so awful about Huey, Dewey and Louie (or whoever) singing "lets give thanks to the Lord above 'cos Santa Claus comes tonight" that it almost goes full circle and becomes wonderful!

It's too late for the likes of me - I'll probably still be listening to this every Christmas when I'm in a home for the old and bewildered - but for those starting out with young families take warning. Yes, your toddlers will love this if you play it often enough, but why not start them out with something less cringeworthy. There are plenty of good compilations of classic carols sung properly; The Christmas Collection - Carols and Hymns is very cheap and quite good, and something like That's Christmas would give a good selection of real Christmas songs. In fact why not take the opportunity while your babies are impressionable to introduce them to a true musical genius with Christmas in the Heart.

P.S. Do look up 'Dylan - Must be Santa' on Youtube - it's a treat!
on 30 December 2013
Arrived quickly and wrapped. Good quailty! A great gift to give to young children! Parents however may need patience when it is played over and over again!
on 28 December 2013
My kids were playing Xmas parties and I bought this - however they thought it was hilarious as the songs sound like they are sung by mickey mouse - gave us all a good laugh.
on 13 January 2013
gand kids loves to listen to it. when they are in the car with me and the grand mother we sing along to gether.
on 17 December 2013
Ever since the CD arrived, my daughter insists we play it on every car journey. Great mix of festive favourites.