on 23 October 2012
I am currently attempting (so far with little success) to return this product as it is in my opinion a very bad copy of what should be a lovely toy. Having compared the monstrosity that turned up with the true item that is now back in stock in the Disney Store (& on their website) for almost half the price (£16) what I have looks like it was made by someone's blind granny out of any old fabric that she happened to have lying around. Don't buy this item. Get a real one from the Disney Store instead and save yourself a lot of bother. It does not look like the picture here. If I could give no stars, I would have.
on 13 December 2012
I bought this product as I saw the supplied photograph. The product is not the one shown but a cheaper much inferior product. Do not buy this Fozzie bear as you will be Disappointed. I will never buy from Ballonshop again as they took ages to sort out my refund and as yet have not refunded my postage. This is the first time I have returned anything to amazon having been shopping for 6 years, and it has left me thinking should I buy again as I am short the postage of the product from and back to Ballonshop, when it was the fault of false advertising.
on 13 December 2013
Just as the product is advertised with Disney stamped on it's foot. Exactly as my grandson's old one. Just have to hope the cleanliness doesn't put him off when we try to swap without him noticing.
Great delivery,due Mo16 - Thu19th it arrived today,Fri13th
Overall chuffed
on 20 July 2013
This was a present for a girl in her 30s. She lost her original Fozzie during a house removal and this one was a good replacement. It made a grown woman very happy.
on 16 December 2013
bought for my wife for her birthday she loved it all thou she is 40 she has always loved fozxzie thnak you seller you made 40 year old womans birthday special
on 26 August 2015
Quite disappointing really. I expected a 'proper' teddy bear but it was just a plush fabric. All in all, exceedingly expensive, not worth the money.
on 7 September 2013
Fozzy has become best friends again with all of the toys in our flat. Kermis, Animal and Gonzo are all delighted!
on 9 May 2013
The toy looked like the picture and my grandaughter loved it
It is a good quality soft toy. Thank you
on 8 March 2013
This is a great toy!
It would be much better if, originally would be packed in a nice toy box.
on 29 December 2014
my adult daughter was so delighted