on 2 October 2012
I bought this for my advanced 2 year old grand-daughter .... her first ever skipping rope! She absolutely loved it and although she hasn't quite mastered the art of skipping yet, she is enjoying practising with it - and pretending! So I rate it as a success, although my own observation is that the rope part is perhaps not really heavy enough.
on 25 November 2013
My 6yr old granddaughter really liked this, and has been practising all the time. Her parents report that the music is not as annoying as they first feared! My only reservation is that the rope is quite stiff, and coming out of the packet it was crinkled up and hard for a small child to use. Still a bit unwieldy, but she has learnt to cope with it. It adjusts easily to different lengths. All in all I would buy this again, its great fun, even for Grandmas!