on 21 March 2014
I bought the doll for my granddaughter's 4th birthday. She is very pleased with it but the dress does not come down like it says on the box. I was going to return it for another but some of the reviews do say people have already done this and when they got another doll, the dress still didn't come down. It is a shame because we don't hear the doll sing only a few bars when you press the button on her front, but my granddaughter doesn't seem to mind
on 4 November 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter for her birthday and she loves it I was a bit disappointed that Ariel didn't sing a bit more of the song !
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 January 2014
When Ariel is pressed that's what she sings! it's just a soundbite unfortunately, a pity they couldn't progam here to say more things. I was a bit concerned with the durability, my five year old niece was fascinated by the shirt change feature and tugged on it a couple of times to change. I did warm her however to take it a bit easy otherwise it might break / tear and i think it got through to her. It seems well stitched together but i'm not sure how many times it can withstand a strong pull from a willful five year old.

Despite that, she loves the doll. SHe's happy i'm happy, at the back of my mind i'm wondering how long this doll with last for!
on 18 November 2013
I got this as a gift for my young niece and she seems happy enough with it. It seems to be decent quality and looks like the Little Mermaid. The reason I have only gave it 4 stars is that the instructions were unclear. They tell you how to transform it from mermaid to princess but fail to mention that there is a bit of plastic that needs to be removed before you can do this! Also be aware in princess mode she can't stand up as beneath her skirt is a mere stump where her tail once resided.
on 5 November 2013
Fault with the sound of the doll replaced the batteries but to no avail.Returned successfully just waiting for the credit
on 16 December 2013
Bought as a Xmas gift so no opened the packaging. From the outside it looks okay - princess tiara is a bit disappointing - cheap looking. Just be aware the doll does not show the doll with the princess dress on - you seemingly have to tug at the skirt and I assume it then falls into a skirt. I am hoping this is the case or there will be a very disappointed little girl - she likes everything princess!!
on 14 November 2013
bought this for my 6 year old grand daughter, she absolutely loved it. Doll is well made and good value.
on 9 January 2014
Top of my 4 year old's Christmas list, and it didn't disappoint her, she absolutely loves it. The price I paid (£15) was about right - I didn't want to pay £20+ as it was in most shops. My only gripe is that she doesn't bend in the middle which, but that said, my daughter certainly doesn't mind about that! All in all a good buy, seems well made and hopefully will last the course!
on 9 January 2014
Purchased this for my 4 year old daughter. She was over the moon on xmas morning but unfortunately by tea time Ariel wasnt singing properly. Luckly we had some batteries that fitted but would of thought the ones suppied would of at least lasted for xmas day.

That said my daughter was delighted, im glad I bought it half price as I dont think its worth £35!!
on 9 January 2014
My Granddaughter ,aged 4,was happy to receive this as part of her Christmas present.It's well made and nice to look at,as are all the Princess dolls.She loves all the Disney Princesses and was well pleased with this one.She seemed happy enough with what it does,though it doesn't sing much of the song.Grandma was happy too,as it was a really good price.

See one answered question