on 13 February 2013
Pencil case is very nice design and came in good timing. This did split down the seam quite quickly though. This may be that I overloaded but I think it would have happened in time anyway.
on 20 July 2013
This matches the Princess backpack for my grand-daughter in Germany (starting BIG school soon!). I am sure she will be very happy with it.
on 5 December 2013
This matched the backpack my grand-daughter requested and it does the job! No doubt there will be a new 'favourite' character shortly!
on 29 April 2013
Nice for kids at school, picniccs & home as well.. My daugter liked it.. So... Thank you.. That is what i have to say so far
on 20 March 2013
Just a standard pencilcase.Seems to be good value but nothing out of the ordinary.Bought for my grand-daughter who likes it.
on 4 December 2012
I received this Flat Zip Pencil Case timely. The colours are nice and the quality is good. A must buy item for youy kids
on 28 May 2013
bought this for my grandaughter she loves it an takes it to school everyday
she loves disney it is quite thin
on 7 August 2013
The case is as expected for the value of it! It made my 4 year old happy! Might last but for money paid it will do
on 15 September 2013
This pencil case ripped after just one week of use, it wasn't stuffed full or anything, I was very disappointed
on 22 May 2013
Whilst my little boy loves the design and the fact that it is Peppa Pig, the actual quality is quite poor. It mainly is the zip as this broke almost immediately and didn't even contain anything.