on 9 November 2013
I have a 4 year old boy. All he plays is this game. Today alone I have been harangued into playing it over 10 times. He loves it. Credit where credit is due, it is simple but exceptional. If your child likes Planes then buy it. This is the first review I have ever left on amazon and I have used amazon for about 8 years.
VINE VOICEon 5 January 2014
I bought this as a stocking filler for my 5 year old Grandson and he absolutely loves it. Of all the more expensive games he was bought, this is the one he wants to play over and over again. My 3 year old grandson didn't quite understand it in the beginning, but once it clicked with him, he too loves to play, although he gets very frustrated when he doesn't win...
on 2 October 2014
My four year old really likes this game and it has taught him more effectively than any other game to use a dice and take turns etc. He has to play it when his little sister isn't around as the pieces are small and easily lost or knocked out of their spots. I thought there would be more to it, perhaps a plastic frame for the pieces to sit in like the one in Guess Who, but my son likes it and isn't bothered that really all you do is move a few bits of cardboard around in the box lid...
VINE VOICEon 17 October 2013
This is a game I would use with school age children. I am learning the names but think there was some cheating going on with the boys I played this game with. It is fun to play and I would recommend this.
on 30 April 2014
This is a great twist on memory games like pairs. My 4 and 6 year olds love it. They picked it up really quickly and have had hours of fun playing it. Just make sure you don't throw the packaging away before getting it all set up, what looks like rubbish is needed!
on 9 November 2014
This is a really good game. Very simple to play, and my little boy loves it. My lad started playing aged 4, and still loves it. The 'set up' is part of the game for him. Great to take on holiday and to break out on lazy afternoons. I'm looking for more similar games. Brilliant value.
on 21 July 2014
I buy from Amazon a lot but don't leave reviews. However this game went down a storm with my 4 yo boy. I bought it for a long haul plane journey and thought I would test it out at home in case he hated it. He LOVES it. We've never really played any other board games but he loves this, picked up the jist of it very quickly and he is so good at it. We don't even need to pretend to play badly or let him win. It also helps with counting and numbers and encourages fair play. Nice and compact enough it will fit on a tray table (just) and you can use the lid to roll the dice and store the counters so nothing will roll off the table. The pieces are all sturdy and good quality so although it's card it will last. Well worth the price, if you're hesitant, don't be it's a great little game.
on 4 April 2014
It's magnificent. my auntie bought this for me when I was 5. And I played with it when I was 5 i still play with it now i'm 6. it helps me improve my memory because I can't really remember anything not that long ago but I can remember things from ages ago. I like a lot of jet planes.
on 30 January 2014
Bought for my nephew as an Xmas present, not seen in action yet but been told he loves it and he is four.
on 4 March 2014
It took a while to learn the game but then kept my nephew occupied for hours!! He loves the game