on 13 July 2009
My 2yr old loves Disney cars and loves floor puzzles so this was a brilliant buy. He loves looking for Maters teeth first and then the rest. At 2yrs old he can put the whole thing together and loves looking for the eyes, and tow rope etc. We do this everynight before bed, great buy!
on 5 February 2009
Its fun and clear, would have liked to have known the box size though...as really big! My sister loved it though....
on 29 December 2010
My 2- and 4- year olds LOVE this puzzle, great big chunky pieces and lovely graphics, easy for them to do and lots of fun. Great, durable puzzle.
on 8 February 2012
I bought this for my 2 year old for christmas and he does it every single day.

The age suggestion on the box recommends for 3+ however I do think that it is a good puzzle to start for 2 year olds as before this one my son was just doing 2 and 3 piece puzzles and now he's doing this one by himself every day and often 5/6 times in a row.

Easily one of the best presents I bought for him and for a great price too.

The materials are excellent quality and a good size for doing on the floor.

Highly recommend this to parents with Cars fans children.
on 8 January 2010
I bought this puzzle for my 2year old nephew for Christmas and he loves it! The pieces are the perfect size for his little hands, extremely durable and he loves seeing the picture come together, getting great satisfaction from the finished puzzle. Would definitely recommend this for any young Cars fan!
on 2 January 2014
This was purchased for my 3 year old nephew who got straight on with building the puzzle. Good quality, thanks.
on 4 January 2011
I bought this for my 2 and a half year old son. He absolutely putting it together and it gives us great bonding time together. I also have a 2 year old nice who also loves to sit with me putting the pieces together. Although the product says 3+, it is suitable for 2+ really.

It is a great way to enjoy time with the children and helps with coordination and communications skills.
on 13 December 2011
I bought this in October for my son's 3rd birthday. It is 3+. My son got to grips with it more or less straight away. Although it he finds it easy, he still opts to play with it pretty much every day and he loves to stand back and admire the picture and talk about Mater and lightning. I am thrilled and looking to purchase more, maybe with more pieces this time though.
on 2 August 2011
The description of this puzzle states GIANT FLOOR puzzle which to me indicated that the puzzle would be giant and that it would need to be assembled on the floor! This is mot tthe case the puzzle pieces are large and the puzzle could be done On a dinner try on your lap! I was not impressed but my nephew still liked it. But then he's 2 and a cars fanatic!
on 23 February 2013
We bought this jigsaw for our grandson and he just loves it. He keeps taking it apart and putting it back together. It is sturdy for something made of card and is standing up well given the constant use it is getting. It arrived ahead of the predicted time and I would recommend this to potential buyers.