on 7 March 2014
I think this game is totally amazing because it is fun and addictive and people find it fun to not everyone obviously
on 24 February 2014
This game is absolutely fantastic and is fun and clever. It is good for all ages and deserves 5 stars
on 4 March 2014
Great game I rate this five stars so fun I am so addicted to this game soon as I'm able to play on my kindle I go straight on this game but every time I quit of the game it keeps playing the music so I have to load it back on and quit of again.
on 22 February 2014
I find this game amazing, if you like this game then you should get my singing monsters too. I love both of these games they are both similar and cool.
on 12 March 2014
An amusing little app for those Muppet fans. Don't be put off by in app purchases.....you only need patience and frequent visits so no REAL money needs to be spent.
on 26 February 2014
okay firstly there is nothing wrong with waiting for the fun things! Part of the enjoyment in gaming for me is working for that elusive item and or character! If folks play long enough before posting negative reviews you are given the option to buy HarvE a robot that combines your Muppets to create new Muppets. of course HarvE doesn't always produce the Muppet you're looking for so when he does it's a real treat :))) The plus side of this is that if you don't want to add the same Muppet you can then dismiss it and rake in the coins which is great for purchasing the decorations.

It is basically the Singing Monsters app with the Muppets and not a game you would ever spend more than ten minutes on in one sitting.
on 9 March 2014
Brilliant game and easy to play lots going on plenty of action suitable for young and old alike just fantastic
on 26 February 2014
I love this game it is so cool I love it to much. But now I'm adicktid to it now it is my favourite game
Best game ever I can not stop playing you wait a lot but it is totally worth it finally your Muppets will be done so you collect money and be a multi millianore
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 April 2014
I have this game on my phone and my children both have it on their tablets. It's a lot of fun any generation Muppet fans.

Clear your stage and hire your acts, feed them regularly to increase their earning power so you can by more props and hire new muppets. You can also create you're own muppets and bring them to life on your stage.

The further into the game you go, the more time everything takes, so it's great for children as they can only do so much in each session before they have to wait for things to generate, meaning they're not glued to the screen for hours at a time. Brilliant fun, with all your faviourite Muppets. Recommended!!