Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 22 October 2014
After Amazon making a mistake and them sending me the wrong one, me then getting in contact with Customer services who apologised and were very helpful and sorted it out I did today recieve this beautiful car booster seat for my niece! I can now say this is a highly recommend product and its pretty, sturdy and perfect for little girls!👶🎀
on 10 December 2013
This booster seat is stunning well happy with product my daughter loved it and its nice and chunky and high, highly recommended
on 12 November 2014
Best booster I've ever had. It's gorgeous. Big and chunky and comfy
on 12 November 2014
Already have one for my car, but bought a spare for my mums (incase I'm not with her), comfortable for my daughter, she loves Minnie mouse, looks good & I would recommend. Good value.
on 27 March 2015
My granddaughter loves it. Its very wide and padding is very good. Delivery excellent as described my seller,
on 8 March 2016
Excellent quality.. Exact product description and very cute.. Can't go wrong for £15 :)
on 18 August 2015
good quality, but a bit broad for both my cars (bit difficult to put the seatbelts)
on 11 February 2015
Lovely item. Granddaughter absolutely loves it. Roomy and solid. Well made
on 8 March 2015
Very quick delivery. My daughter is very happy with her new car seat.
on 15 March 2015
Lovely booster seat granddaughter delighted with it