on 26 September 2013
Having had the Mickey Mouse Aerial Ball I wanted the new Girlie Minnie Mouse version with Red and White spotted bow. This arrived today and looks so cute on my New Mini Cooper. I am hoping my car will be easy to spot in the car park and am considering supergluing it on to my arial to avoid being stolen.
on 25 September 2013
My four year old girl is a huge Minnie Mouse fan and has a great collection of merchandise. I came across one of these on another car and thought it would be a nice surprise for her.

The hole/fitting on the bottom is very tight - not a great deal of force was required to fit this to the car but it's strong enough that I'm confident it won't blow off. As another reviewer had suggested using a small drop of glue could hold it in tighter which I think may be a good idea for those unsure.

Would recommend this to other buyers.
review image
on 26 January 2015
Love this Minnie mouse Aerial ball. It's so cute and looks perfect on my red vw. Lovely accessory to add to your car, and ive not seen one like it around. Good quality, only worry is that one of the dots off Minnie's bow had fallen off during postage. Have stuck it back on, so hope it stays put.
on 13 June 2016
Replaced an old one when i bought a new car. Makes it so much easier to find. Needed a bigger hole for the aerial but inserted a drill, not attached to a machine and just by twisting it, made the bore bigger and it fitted fine.
on 24 January 2015
I absolutely adore this mini topper! It came a few days after placing my order and looks wondeful on my fiat 500.

Be careful (if you're stupid like me) I decided to add a bit of superglue to the inside... it all dripped out once placing it on and went EVERYWHERE over my new white fiat and dried. I had to remove it with nail varnish remover which thankfully hasn't damaged my car but that's probably due to it being White so it's less noticeable. Was it worth it? Probably not but thankfully this time no harm was done.
review image
on 1 April 2015
It looks really good, they only downside is that from the pictures it looks like the bow is double sided & has polka dots on both sides, but it doesn't, the bow is only on one side & the other side is just black with 'Disney' written on it.
It fits nice & secure on my ariel, I don't think it will come off very easily, I don't think it needs any glue on it to hold it in place.
on 15 February 2014
Looks good on daughter's red car. She loves it too. Useful when you are looking for your car in a huge car park. You can spot it from afar.
on 31 December 2013
Best friend loved it!
Small and fits snuggly on ariel....
Not more I can say about it really..very pleased with it...thank you.
on 9 March 2014
Lovely, just what i wanted, perfect touch to my new car! Highly recommend. Well done to you. Thank you. Ta!
on 10 July 2014
Bought as a gift and was well pleased, worth the money.