on 11 July 2014
My daughter bought this as she's really keen on comic book characters. She's really pleased with it and puts it back on the bed as soon as it laundered.
on 16 May 2015
Wow that was fast! Came first thing this morning around 9.30 and I ordered it yesterday evening! Great quality and smells great. Odd thing to say but I have ordered bedding online before and sometimes there is a bit of an odd smell on it but not this! Thick/warm quality and really sturdy. Makes the room look great! Thanks! See pics for how it looks. Exactly like example pics! Vibrant colours. 5/5. Very happy!
review image review image
on 29 August 2014
My son loves it finishes his room off lovely, it's not the thickest of material but that's not bothered my son
on 4 August 2014
The most amazing bedding in the universe, so comfy, fits my bed perfectly and looks amazing in my room :)
on 4 September 2014
Not sure what size it is but it doesn't seem to be a double! It's bigger than my duvet so doesn't stay where it should. I wake up several times in an uncomfortable, tangled mess!
on 22 September 2014
Great Item! Looks fantastic! The black and white side is a lot softer than the coloured side so I'd reccommend having colours on the outside. Great quality for a good price! :D
on 17 October 2014
Absolutely loved this bedding when it came! Very happy with my purchase and I would recommend this item to anyone else, it's exactly how it looks and was described :)
on 25 October 2014
. Bought this bedding for my son. He loves it. Great price for a double duvet set especially as it is a Marvel set. Would recommend it to anyone.
on 9 April 2015
High quality duvet that feels nice and is comfortable. I'd read some reviews that said they had problems with the duvet dropping down within the cover but I've had no problems. The only thing I should mention is that due to the material, the cover is quite 'loud', but it isn't a problem for me as I quite like that 'real feel' to a duvet. I can't pick a fault, and it even washes well. Give it a go :)
on 25 July 2014
I would have given this 5 stars because my son loves it, the design is amazing like Spiderman, it was really cheap for a double bed set and looks to be great quality.
The only thing I don't like is that the duvet keeps sliding down inside the cover and has to be reshaken back up daily.
My son does wriggle a lot during the night though especially with the hot weather so he is kicking the duvet off too.
Not washed it yet, maybe after a couple of washes the fabric will loosen and cling better.