on 5 September 2014
Great product when i finally got it after 4 weeks, 8 emails and a phone call.
on 23 January 2015
Inexpensive product that has made a 4year old very happy as she could not draw her new favourite disney characters.. but is a seasoned crafter..so has no bothers stamping.... I would say that I have supplied a better inkpad as I have a load of them.. but the one in the box is adequate.. the images are very small but they are exact.
on 1 June 2016
Fab..my daughter loves it..nice little kit for the price..the ink works very well and the little stamps have the frozen figures on..as well pens and pencils you get with it..defo fab to pass the time away with
on 16 November 2015
This is a Christmas present for my daughter so, I could only look at what was in it. It's good value for money and everything is there. I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter use this as I cook Christmas dinner. I know she'll love it.
on 11 October 2014
Did not look worth the money. Very disappointed.
on 29 August 2014
Item as described. Extra effort when packaged to protect the front of the box during transit.
Came in great timing.
on 19 September 2014
Didn't have a problem with this came before delivery date well package and box all fine with no price on it. Happy with this
on 10 July 2014
I bought 3, as the price was very good. Great little presents for all those school birthday party's.. Would be nice if the stamp ink came on a few colours not just black. But happy over wise. Kids love anything frozen.
on 21 June 2014
this was bought as a gift for a child's birthday. It arrived with a reduced sticker on the front that would not peel off and when opened it was rubbish. I could not give this as a gift as so poor.
on 27 November 2014
Cheap feel to it. "stamp pad" is just a thin sponge with some blue ink on it. Came with a sticker saying reduced from £6 to £3. Considering I paid £9 I wasn't impressed. Don't waste your money.