on 23 June 2014
These table overs were pretty and liked by the children but were very thin and overpriced - like all the Frozen party items.
on 1 March 2014
Lovely tablecloth good quality an
Bought for daughters 5th bday
A gd size too really pretty
Does the job !
on 5 June 2014
Very thin and I was worried that it wouldn't last the party. It lasted fine and was a very good size for the table. Cleaned up well and folded up to use again for my other daughters party this year.
on 27 June 2014
WaS very pleased with this product, my daughter has kept it as a messy mat after having it for her party she didn't want to part with it
on 9 June 2014
Fantastic clear pictures and excellent quality tablecloth. Ideal for children's party, easy to wipe clean and keep for another day!
on 12 May 2014
ideal for Frozen party & works well with rest of tableware. Not bad at just under £3 and not found in shops.
on 17 October 2014
The material is quite flimsy, but it does serve the purpose and design is nice and fits for a girl s party
on 30 September 2014
Great item! I'm not sure of the dimensions as I haven't measured but we have a rectangular 6 seat table and it fit perfectly. My daughter was very happy with this as she has a Frozen themed party.
on 21 May 2014
My table fits eight people and this was way too short on length. Looked fine over a great bit pink table cloth though. Could do with being at least another foot and a half longer.
on 20 December 2014
Great plastic table cloths and bigger than I thought they would be, but I am terrible at guessing sizes. They did the trick at my daughter's party and kept the tables clean.