Size: Medium (5-6 years)|Change

on 19 March 2014
I was a little bit nervous about receiving this dress, as I ordered it out of sheer desperation for my daughters 3rd birthday as everywere has sold out and THEN I read the awful reviews about other customers receiving the wrong dress after it was ordered! But I received the correct dress and before the estimated delivery date :) the dress is the same quality as my daughters other Disney princess dresses which I usually pay around £15 but I knew these Elsa dresses were double the price because of demand so don't expect a dress made from crystals and silk, or you will be disappointed they are the same good quality as any other Disney princess dress you pick up in your local supermarket. I have also read other reviews about this dress being ruined in the washer although it does say not to put in a washer! I find these dresses clean up nice with a gentle hand wash with a drop of liquid detergent
on 21 August 2014
Very disappointed with this dress! Bought it for my daughters 6th birthday, she's worn it once, now the dress is falling apart! The bottom started coming away, she can't wear it anymore and is very upset!
Would NOT recommend
on 14 August 2014
Cheap and Nasty even though it cost almost £40.00 sleeves stiff and itchy and fabric fraying a them after just a couple of wears!!!
on 28 May 2014
After reading the reviews I was a bit nervous about ordering this dress, but it was what my little girl really wanted for her birthday so I took the chance and ordered it in size 5-6 for my tall 4yr old. I am so glad I did. It is lovely, I had a wee peek before her bday to make sure it wasn't tiny and it looked a good size. When she opened it, she was delighted and even wore it to nursery, I can't get it off her. It is a good fit on her, but not a lot of growing room, so if we went up a size I would have to have it taken up because it is quite a long dress. She looks like a princess wearing it. I gave it 4 stars because of the price. I pd £33 but it was definitely worth it when I seen the smile on my daughters face:)
on 26 January 2014
Beautiful else dress value for money. Medium red red as we have all the other dresses. Released that tha wrong dress didn't arrive as per other reviews. Received jan 2014 so seller must have this problem sorted out. My daughter is a tall age 3 and half I always order age 5 to 6 and then take a hem of 2 inches up on bottom as we need the width and she is very slender. Means we can let hem down later when she grows further. Lovely dress. Daughter delighted! Gonna buy the Anna one next.
on 11 March 2014
The sizing of this one isn't quite as good as Anna . The material gives it no movement and the cape isn't really the correct shape to fit over everyone's shoulders! This had to be amended before play.
on 25 February 2015
Not very good quality, the hem at the bottom ripped after about two hours of wearing! But my daughter loves it and wears it loads so it's not too bad.
on 29 July 2014
Wasn't that impressed with the quality of this dress considering the price. My daughter was very disappointed it didn't come with a cape.
on 12 April 2015
Fitted my granddaughter of 3years well and she is on the taller side.
It went on immediately and has barely been off. Great sucess
on 1 July 2014
I bought this dress for my grand daughter's 7th birthday but was very disappointed in the quality and in no way did I think it was worth £34!!! After wearing the dress for just 10 minutes, the hem had come unstitched and I had to cut off the straggling threads!! Certainly would not recommend this item.