TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 January 2016
I bought my daughter both the Anna and Elsa singing dolls for Christmas 2015 and she absolutely adores them.

There are lots of people unhappy here because it doesn't play the full song but at the end of the day it's a young kids toy and she absolutely loves it and has spent the last few days singing these songs constantly with the dolls and hasn't once complained that the full song isn't on there.

First of all there is an off switch on these dolls and it's just above the left hip. It's a tiny flick switch but it does the job perfectly and turns off the doll totally so it can be played with without actually singing a song.

It has unfortunately sent her Grandad down the path of alcoholism due to repeated loopings of the song for hours on end.

We did have a problem with one of the dolls where I had to tweak the batteries with a knife before it would start singing and it's been fine since but definitely something to keep in mind if you do get a problem. Likewise part of the plastic strip can get inside so if your doll doesn't work try removing the battery compartment and batteries and see if there is a piece of plastic stopping the connection.

If I was to review it as an adult I've give it 3 stars but if you were to ask your kids they'd love it and would give it 4-5 stars and at the end of the day it's for them, not us :)
on 29 October 2014
Beautiful doll ridiculous price! You can buy both anna and elsa from the disney store for £25 each!
on 13 July 2014
Very good. Keeps my little girl entertained for hours. Can't seem to get her off it! Recommended for girls aged 4-7.
on 1 February 2015
The motion sensitivity is set too high, goes off all hours and no way to turn them off... Even our girls are sick of the same 4 lines of song.

It doesn't pose good value and I've only given it two stars because they are actually built nicely.. just hair pullingly annoying.
on 30 September 2014
The doll looked great. Our five year old granddaughter loved it! But unfortunately the hand fell off a week after purchase! So it was a bad and expensive mistake!
on 9 October 2014
This doll is apcerloutly stunning. It is made very strong it's exactly as described my daughter won't be seeing this doll until xmas day, thankyou
on 8 December 2014
Really happy with the product. Even happier to hear that it is the most sought after present. My grand-daughter will be delighted.
on 5 February 2015
What song does she sing I need to buy one that sings do you want to build a snowman x
on 23 August 2015
Sings whenever lights are turned on or off. No off switch. Seriously?
on 22 October 2014
Fabulous, my granddaughter will be thrilled with this xmas giift