We have a little girl who is very pleased with this set. It is ideal for a fan of the film Frozen. Yes it is plasticky, but that is what we expected. Little fingers are likely to need help in putting on the necklace due to the clasp, but overall we have been really pleased wih this as our daughter has spent hours dressing up and playing with it.

Recommended.
on 21 March 2015
This is a beautiful set of children's dress up jewellery. My daughter wanted to put it on as soon as she opened it. She's only two but still she really enjoys putting jewellery on and taking it off again. Very pretty too.
on 20 February 2014
I wasn't sure how good this set would be for my daughter. As a massive frozen fan, like most little girls since xmas, she wanted everything from frozen she could get her hands on. I ordered this set for her to have when she filled up her reward chart. She was over the moon with it, all 3 parts of the set are good quality and she can clip in the earrings herself. The necklace however she needs help with getting on and off as the clasp is a bit tricky. Overall a good set though and for £6.99 also well worth the price. She wants the Elsa set next.
on 20 May 2014
Bought this set for my daughter who is frozen mad and it didn't disappoint she is delighted with it and was a good price to.
on 22 April 2014
It's a nice enough set, my daughter was really pleased with it, but it just seems a bit flimsy. The ring also doesn't match the other pieces of jewellery (it does in the Elsa set) but my daughter doesn't care, so why should I?
on 28 May 2014
Items was greatly received as brought as a gift, really nice item and has lots of wear by the receiver
on 23 January 2014
Well, they look nice but the necklace has a serious problem. It is impossible to open it as its fastener is of very poor quality. I didn't send it back as breaking it I repaired it by myself replacing it with an easier one.
on 27 June 2014
Came quickly, was good for the price, was disapointed that after I purchased this you could get the same set with the crown for same price
on 10 July 2014
Bought for a birthday present for a little girl who loves dressing up and it fitted the bill perfectly - she loves it
on 13 January 2015
Birthday present for seven year old girl to go with Anna dress. Earrings kept falling off.

See one answered question