on 30 June 2012
This is a very nice Lego set for Toy Story fans, a nice small building set of the little green aliens with their spacecraft. The aliens have a funny attraction to small kids, I gave it to my son and his friend (both 4 years old) and they both for weeks held the aliens in their hands, they were so proud of them. The spacecraft is easy to build, only a few steps/ I can only recommend this building set, it's small and cheap, a very good in-between gift.
on 10 January 2013
My son loved this, it was a great extra for his lego and toy story collection and great price !
on 24 November 2010
This is such poor value for money! It is a tiny bag of lego with only 29 pieces! I'm very disappointed with the product and think it is vastly overpriced! I'll be avoiding this seller in future!
on 25 May 2011
Not worth the money. a packet with small bits of lego!! Thankfully the seller let me return this and refunded the money