Size: 2-3 Years|Change
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

on 7 March 2013
Product is ok quality wise.However the Tshirt is not generous in size my grandson is small for his age and it just fits him.
I suggest you buy a size bigger than you need to ensure the child gets wear out of it.
on 30 October 2014
Very nice, soft quality, nice stamp, but order one size up and mind the washing I got a little red bleached onto the white part of the neck, it does not show but I see it so super cold water and a fast rinse!
My boy loves it!
on 6 August 2014
Fits our average size 3 yo but if he was much bigger it would be too short.
Looks good but I suspect it has been lying round for a while as the sticker has left a brown mark down front. Also the red collar ran into the white on first wear.
on 12 November 2013
Love this tshirt, it looks good on the child I bought it for and washes up nicely, very pleased with my purchase. Thank you.
on 4 June 2014
Great t shirt my son loves it,looks good fits well.nice fabric and washes and drys well.would recomend to other people
on 7 February 2015
Great t-shirt, my son loves it, but I would recommend buying a size up as I found the fit a little small.
on 19 January 2015
Nice and fit but after I took the sticker with size on, left a stain and never washed away.
on 24 May 2015
Not the best quality of t shirt only had it a couple of months and already washed out.
on 13 November 2014
Had no problems at all well described on web site and got it on time
on 13 October 2014
My grandson will be beautiful.